Followers

WELCOME

Welcome to the Order of the Opus Gluei!!!

New challenges every two weeks and open to YOUR interpretation - all art forms are welcome!

Come and play with us!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Challenge #92 - Goin' Postal

No, we aren't packin' pistols.

No repressed rage to be unleashed on our unsuspecting GROUPEIs.

We are making POSTCARDS this week.

Want to play with us?

*****
Rosemary here and I went vintage and textural with my postcards -



*****

Jana here: I thought it was time to play with alcohol inks again. So, I pulled them out and then pulled out some leftover photo paper from my portable picture printer. (Somehow the paper was extra????) Anyway, I used the photo paper as a tool. You can see how on my BLOG. I won't bore you here.






Mine are all flat. No dimension to them. I guess I am in a flat mode lately.

*****

Now it's your turn to Get Postal.


6 comments:

Girlsinthecraft said...

Oh, Rosemary, you know I just love your postcard---down to every last detail. The tissue tape is just wonderful as a flower!

Jana, gotta love alcohol inks. Your sentiments and techniques are fabulous. Off to visit your blog for the how to.........

Nancy said...

Fantastic Postcards! Thank you for the great theme, I'm off to work on my entry!!
Nancy :D

Ana Cristina Caldatto said...

amei a ideia do desafio!

Electra said...

Yeah, what Ana said!
No really, your projects are so beautiful-no surprise there. I love the colours. Thanks for another week of luscious Opus Gluei-ness.

Kristen H said...

Very Cool, and inspirational. LOVE them all!
Have a great weekend everyone!

Girlsinthecraft said...

I posted mine (#7) but somehow linked it wrong and it won't let me delete and start over. If anyone knows how to fix it please let me know........deanna