Followers

WELCOME

Welcome to the Order of the Opus Gluei!!!

New challenges every two weeks and open to YOUR interpretation - all art forms are welcome!

Come and play with us!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Sunday-Saturday Rewind-UPDATED

Hello! Here it is already challenge day and we didn't post a recap of the fantastic projects we got for last week's challenge - Ruffles and Flourishes! This is Rosemary here and I'm sorry for the delay - it's just that your Poobahs have been having one of those kinds of weeks that it seems like everything that can go wonky decides to.

What I truly look forward to is seeing what you've created from our humble challenges. You all amaze us with your talent because you take our crazy little challenges and make the coolest projects. When we visit your blogs we love to see not only what you've done for our challenges but also your other projects.


The challenge for this week will be up later but without further adieu (hint hint hint) let's look at what you made "Ruffling Your Flourishes"

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*



Oh my gosh, how could I forget our buddy Kristen!!! Seriously, that was lame of me to forget to include her very adorable card. I sorry, Kristen, brain skips here and there! Look how pretty this is with ruffles AND flourishes! Pretty pretty colors too!



Maria Matter made a Mother's Day card that is so beautiful and check out the gorgeous colors and yes, the flourishes that just make this pop! Katie made a lovely card didn't she? The soft coloring (that is so gentle and sweet) and equally gentle embellishments and flourishes just make you smile.


Heather made a gorgeous card full of lovely flourishes such as the embossed background, that lovely punched border, and the hearts that seem to be bursting out! Classic, elegant, and pretty!


Our dear Electra made embellishments for her layout that draw you into a great layout (love that sentiment!). Love the FLUFFLES! (lol) How did she find time for this great LO when there's the Olympics to be watching?




Diane used an absolutely adorable digi image from our frequent contributor and all-around good buddy Kristen to make a great card that has lots of lovely visual and textural interest. The eyelet ruffled embellishment looks so pretty here!





Deena made a absolutely adorable wedding card and it was well worth the effort of getting that darn felt fusion to cooperate (oh, I feel your pain with that stuff, Deena - looks great but yikes you need uber patience to work with it). But we love the card!



and looky looky what Carol made. Oh my gosh, this just has something for everybody to love - I was enjoying this so much. I love the vintage feel, the antiquing, the dimension and embellishments!




THANK YOU all so much for playing with our Ruffles and Flourishes challenge. Check back later today (or stop by tomorrow, we're easy like that) to see what the next challenge will be (I feel like there should be dramatic old-timey radio music here!)






4 comments:

Kristen H said...

Hey! Hello!!!
Did you forget someone's flourish card???
Just a a little pinch in whomever's butt is grabbing all the players cards.

Wink-Wink!!!

Rosemary said...

That would be my butt (Rosemary's) and that's quite a pinch! I'm so sorry, Kristen, sheesh (red faced and embarrassed). I will rectify the situation and make it all good! Thank you for letting me know!

Electra said...

(to the tune of dramatic old time radio music) These cards are wonderful, you ladies inspire me. I couldn't make a card to save my life, so I really enjoy visiting everyone's blogs and drooling with envy! As for the next challenge, who's in a rush? It won't hurt us to wait. :-)

Ujjwal said...

Loved your blog :) Here is my card for chanllenge #44. Hope you like it!!